Tuesday, October 9, 2007

EARN 1.8 MILLION EUROS, CONTACT IMMEDIATELY

EARN 1.8 MILLION EUROS, CONTACT IMMEDIATELY
Greetings,

As you read this, don't feel sorry for me, because it is the destiny of everyman to die someday.I am Elian Ahmed a naturalised briton by birth and a business merchant based in the United Kingdom.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer.

My sickness has defiled all forms of medical treatment living me with only a few months to live according to medical experts. I have given most of my belongings to close family and friends. I need someone who is honest and capable of following instructions to bestow a huge sum of my funds to charity organizations. It is not going to be a very easy task so please be prepared.

I still have the sum of eighteen million euros that i have in a security company which i want you to bestow to charity organizations. You will be entitled to 10 percent of this amount for your efforts.

For more information please send the following details in your reply and i in turn will forward these informations to the agency responsible: Full names, age, profession, contact telephone number & address to any of these E-mail addresses:

elian.ahmed@yahoo.com or
ahmed.elian@yahoo.com

Elian Ahmed.

No comments:

 
Business Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory javascript:void(0); Убрать изменения