Sunday, September 30, 2012

Content-Cooperation.com: StrictRestraint - 10/20/2009 - Dana Lea Iron Globe

Content-Cooperation.com
Digital Content Distrubition.
StrictRestraint - 10/20/2009 - Dana Lea Iron Globe
Oct 1st 2012, 03:44

It's late at night and I'm walking through the studio after one of our play parties, and I stumble on this half naked woman still bound. I leave her tied, but ask her what she's doing all tied up and alone. She claims her friend brought her to the party, but left her there...likely story. I figure that since it's late and it's just the two of us I will have some fun with this little gift that fell in my lap. Format: Windows Media Duration: 13:50 Video: 790x444, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps Audio: 62kbps File size: 106.2 MB

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

 
Business Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory javascript:void(0); Убрать изменения