Tuesday, October 30, 2012

r1.rssmix.org: Sarah Blake

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition
Sarah Blake
Oct 30th 2012, 10:21

Video language: English The last time I worked with Sarah was almost 5 years ago. Things have changed since then and I'm going to show her how much. I spend some time getting re-aquainted with her body before I start punishing her. The first whimper that comes from her reminds me of why I have wanted to get her back in my ropes. Although she has started doing some domming, I don't think that she was ready for what was lying ahead of her. While she is enduring some foot torture, I find out that she is extremely ticklish...this is going to be fun!...The Pope Format: Windows Media Duration: 52:09 Video: 790x444, Windows Media Video 9, 969kbps Audio: 62kbps File size: 397.0 MB

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

 
Business Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory javascript:void(0); Убрать изменения