Monday, November 26, 2012

r1.rssmix.org: 101's December Live Feed # 1 (101) Insex

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition
101's December Live Feed # 1 (101) Insex
Nov 26th 2012, 18:04

Studio: Insex Genres: BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore My submission almost defies life. To submit is to ignore that voice inside your head that is urging you to run out of the room. And it takes all my strength not to run. Endurance is time stopped before me as I anticipate your next move. The cane poised before me like the hand of the clock. I can feel the blood pump and splash into my heart cavity before each stroke of the cane. My heart stops and pops like a bubble as the supple flesh wraps around the cane. The blood rushes back and forth from the point of contact; blood thick with salt running over an open wound. Now time slips through me like sand. Am I having fun yet? Two more hours until show time and I'm already panting like a sick dog. This isn't real, I'm thinking. My mind keeps situating itself around my pussy and my breasts; the two areas most sensitive to pain. I am silently begging for your mercy. That is the mercy of a hundred and fifty men, each wanting a bite of my flesh. I want to lop off my breasts and tuck my clit away so you can't torture me there. Format: avi Duration: 31:16 Video: 640x480, XviD, 749kbps Audio: 125kbps File size: 203.1 MB

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

 
Business Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory javascript:void(0); Убрать изменения