Monday, December 31, 2012

r1.rssmix.org: Helping Hand (2012)

r1.rssmix.org
Digital Content Distrubition
Helping Hand (2012)
Dec 31st 2012, 23:26


Release Year: 2012
Genres: Latex, BDSM

Our friend Steven came over and one of the things that he did while here was install a winch in the barn. Immediately he tested it to make sure it was working properly ... I was totally helpless suspended upside down in my latex straitjacket and pussy head harness! A powerful vibrator buzzing away teased me and just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore my breathe was taken away by his helping hand.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:29
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1046kbps
Audio: 125kbps





File size: 107.8 MB



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

 
Business Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory javascript:void(0); Убрать изменения